- Fully automatic chamfering system, with 2 types of loading magazines.
- Rack – Sliding Magazine (Standard)
- BTM – Bundle Loading Magazine (Optional)
- External and Internal chamfering with facing in one process for double sides of tube with optional radius (round) chamfering.
Versatility & Range
- Working length can be set as short as 25mm up to 300mm
- Diameter ranges from 12mm up to 60mm
- Suitable for tube and solid bars made from materials such as steel, stainless steel, copper and aluminum.
- Ability to I/O chamfer as deep as 15mm
- Suitable for I/O chamfering, centering, deep chamfering and radius chamfering
- Cycle times as short as 3 seconds
- Patented feeding system for the work piece, ensuring a smooth process throughout
- The rigid tool seat has been designed for durability, with easily ficable tool bits for longer working life.
- 2 step chamfering process
- First speed – Fast approach for time saving.
- Second speed – Infinitely adjustable chamfering speed for smooth finish
- The length tolerance of each working piece can be controlled within +-0.1mm through a cutting speed adjustment system
- The machine bed’s heavy casting and head stock can absorb working vibrations, providing a continuous and stable operation